What is Soberlink
A mobile world requires mobile solutions. Soberlink’s portable breathalyzer and intuitive recovery management software offers a modern approach to alcohol monitoring. No more inconvenient visits to the lab. Soberlink is the leader in mobile breath alcohol monitoring with a proven track record in family law, workplace compliance, and recovery management monitoring.
- Discreet alcohol monitoring
- Professional grade fuel-cell sensor
- Real-time test results and Alerts
Linking Sobriety with Technology
Sober Sky is a cloud-based recovery management software that automates the alcohol testing process from start to finish. Sober Sky can be customized to fit a variety of needs or programs and is the engine behind the user-friendly Soberlink System.
- Adaptive Facial Recognition technology
- Tamper detection
- Real-time text message reminders and Alerts
- Customizable scheduling
- Automated reporting options
How Does it Work
Soberlink Cellular Devices use facial recognition technology to confirm identity during each breath test. BAC results are wirelessly transmitted in real time via Verizon’s Private Network to Soberlink’s cloud-based recovery management software. The Soberlink System allows for custom testing schedules, as well as specific notification and automated report settings.
|Receive a Reminder|
|Submit a Test|
|Review a Test|
Automated Reminders and Alerts
- Customizable testing schedules
- Text message reminders for Clients
- Email/text message Alerts for designated Contacts
- Automated overview Reports – daily, weekly, monthly
- Internal Device sensors dedicated to tamper detection
- Proprietary technology flags inconsistencies with human breath
- Court-validated tamper detection
Integrated Facial Recognition
- Government grade facial recognition software
- Adapts to subtle appearance changes
- Reduces manual process of test photo review
Verizon Hosted Private Network
Soberlink sets itself apart by working with the very best partners. Our partnership with Verizon assures that test results are delivered securely and on time. The Soberlink Cellular Device offers the largest wireless coverage of any breath device on the market.
Reliability You Can Trust
The FDA cleared Soberlink Cellular Device is patented under US Patent No. 8,381,573 and has a registered medical device license in California. Soberlink Devices are manufactured in the USA. Every Device passes through rigorous testing and upholds the highest manufacturing certifications: ISO 9001, 14001, 13485, AS9100, and OHSAS18001 certified by UL-DQS ITAR registered (M16646).
The Soberlink System is a popular choice in Addiction Treatment for convenient and discreet recovery monitoring.
Soberlink is widely used in Family Law to provide safer parenting time during child custody arrangements.
Learn more about each Soberlink Solution below.